Monday, October 26, 2009

34 Weeks and counting

I went in for the follow-up ultra sound this morning. They said that all the fluid levels look normal- and so they see no cause for concern! No more ultra sounds, and I'm cleared to deliver at Orem Community hospital!

They took all your measurements and said that you way about 6 lbs, and that you are measuring about a week ahead. You're head down and pretty low- which is always a relief. And we caught you sticking out your tongue and taking a drink (so cute).

I am just so totally excited for you to get here! I've been doing major nesting. Your room is all painted- I have your name in Vinyl up on the wall and got some more wall vinyl that I'm hoping to put up soon. I washed all your newborn and 0-3 month stuff and have things organized in your closet, drawers and baskets. I even made you a new laundry sack that's pink and white instead of the yellow one I had and went to JoAnne's Fabric store the other day and picked out material to make a new boppy cover as well as a couple blankets and burp clothes. Nana gets here Wednesday night and is staying till Saturday and so I figure it'll be fun to have her help me with some of those sewing projects.

Tomorrow I go in for my check up with the midwife clinic.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad everything looks great. It's coming up SO SOON! I'm pretty dang nervous for my US on Wednesday. It's always that initial "I just hope there's a heart beat".

    ReplyDelete