Monday, May 18, 2009

Names

Here's the scoop. If you're a boy we're pretty much decided we'll name you Titus Bradley Runyan. We really likedd the name Titus when I was pregnant with Dekker- but thought it was a bit too much of a jump from Josh- but we feel that the name Dekker works as a buffer. We both really like the nick name "T" and so that will probably be used a lot. Bradley is after my brother who died when he was just 2 and a 1/2.

If you are a girl we're having a harder time. I think we'll end up naming you Naomi Christine Runyan. I love the name Naomi, and Christine is my mom's name, as a well as a family name on Jake's side. Jake was pretty opposed to the name at first because he thought it sounded Native American or something- but I think it's grown on him now. He still really likes the name Bella- which was our girl name when I was pregnant with Josh- but Isabella is one of the most popular names in the nation right now- and after the whole Twilight series I'm pretty over the name. We both like the name Jacey or JaceyMay but everytime we tell others they ask, "J.C?" with not so pleasant looks on their faces- and we're worried Dekker will feel left out being the only one without a J name....So that's the scoop for now. Name discussions always get more serious when you know for sure what you're having- So we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Titus is a good bike brand:-). I like the name Jacey. I think it's cute. I worked with a girl named Jacey at Second Nature.

    ReplyDelete