Tuesday, May 26, 2009

12 weeks and counting

Oh littlest- I've been so busy lately that I haven't found the time to update this blog! I went for my 12 week appointment on Thursday. The midwife said I've only gained a pound since my last appointment- but I informed her that I gained 5 pounds right off the bat (even before my first 8 week appointment) bringing my total to 6. You did give me a bit of a scare though when she had to search, and search, and SEARCH to find your heartbeat! She finally found it briefly though two different times. 170 bpm- I guess that's good. She said you were just moving all over the place and thats why she had a hard time finding you.

My nausia has GREATLY lessoned now. Just fleeting moments of it- mostly after 9pm. Having to use rubberbands to extend the waistbands on ALL my regular pants/shorts/skirts now- and am finding elastic waistbands and loose shirts are my friends! Still too small for maternity clothes though.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for that heartbeat moment again! Very exciting. 170 bpm's sound more like a girl than a boy:-). You get to find out in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete